Mathematical Modelling of an Electric Vehicle
Micelio Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
Electric Vehicles 101 - Mathematical Modelling of an Electric Vehicle (EV 101) is the first of the set of 3 courses designed to skill students in the area of Electric Vehicles.
- Electric Vehicles 101 - Mathematical Modelling of an Electric Vehicle (EV 101)
- Electric Vehicles 201 - Design and Build your own EV Powertrain (EV 201)
- Advanced Course on Electric Vehicles (EV 301)
This course is set up to introduce students to Electric vehicles and give them a brief idea about why electric vehicles are important. This course gives some basic technical foundations regarding Electric vehicles In-order help them move on to much advanced Electric vehicle courses in the future.
- Knowledge in Basic electronics (11th and 12th-grade electronics concepts)
- Knowledge in Basic physics
After completion of the course, students will:
- Get introduced to Electric vehicles, understand how are EVs different from ICE vehicles and identify various parts of an electric vehicle
- Learn the fundamentals of Lithium-ion cells
- Analyse EVs based on power sources and calculate range of an EV
- Perform motor power and torque calculations to select a motor to build their own EV
- Learn the basics of converting any petrol 2 wheeler into electric