School of Innovation from Facebook
Fundamentals of Virtual Reality (VR 201) is the first of the set of four courses designed to skill students in the area of Virtual Reality.
- VR101: Introduction to Virtual Reality
- VR201: Fundamentals of Virtual Reality
- VR301: Intermediate Development in Virtual Reality
Introduce the students to learn about Virtual Reality and skills required to become a Unity VR developer
Ideally students are expected to have completed VR 101 course.
A computer supporting installation and working with Unity software, Oculus Quest device
By the end of the course, the students
- will be well versed with the concepts of VR,
- will be able to execute the concepts into demonstrable examples,
- will be able to understand, articulate and criticize VR experiences in sufficient detail,
- will understand the requirements and the skillset to be a VR developer in the current economy.
Any questions? We are not accepting enrolment in this course. Send us an email to email@example.com