School of Innovation from Facebook
Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR 101) is the first of the set of 3 courses designed to skill students in the area of Augmented Reality.
- AR101: Introduction to Augmented Reality
- AR201: Foundations of Augmented Reality
A self-paced course is aimed to introduce the students to the concepts and development of Augmented Reality primarily based on SparkAR.
The students enrolling in this course will be able to learn their way around Spark AR Studio to create effects for the Facebook Camera Platform. At the end of this course, the student can vet their understanding of the subject by undertaking an assignment.
Device Requirement As per https://sparkar.facebook.com/ar-studio/learn/downloads#system-requirements
By the end of this course, the student:
- Will be introduced and adept with deep tech concepts such as Augmented Reality, 3D polygonal design and development of effects.
- Will be able to work with Spark AR Studio for developing a range of AR effects
- Will be able to create, publish and distribute AR effects across Facebook’s camera platforms such as Facebook, and Instagram.
Send us an email to email@example.com.