Spark AR Open Program
This course will teach the students about Augmented Reality and how to work on Facebook SparkAR platform and associated technologies.
By the end of this course, the student:
- Will be introduced and adept with deep tech concepts such as Augmented Reality, 3D polygonal design, and development of effects.
- Will be able to work with and understand the current and future use cases of Augmented Reality and apply it to industry-defined use cases.
- Would be able to work with Spark AR Studio for developing a range of AR effects such as Face Effects, World Effects and body tracked AR experiences.
- Would be able to create, publish and distribute AR effects across Facebook’s camera platforms such as Facebook, and Instagram.
- Would have key knowledge to promote, analyze and infer the performance, and customer behavior towards AR effects and optimize with data-driven approaches.