Web Development 101
WD 101 is an Industry-led course built by Freshworks and Pupilfirst.
- Students should have access to a computer
- Students should have computer literacy. It includes skills like the ability to browse the internet and find information, ability to use software applications like word processors and spreadsheets, and be comfortable with user-level operating system concepts like CPU, memory, disks, and files and folders.
By completing WD 101 course, you will gain a foundation in programming and computational thinking, and be introduced to the field of web development. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Set up your development environment.
- Use computational abstractions.
- Work with the HTML Canvas.
- Create a computational model for a game.
- Use side-effects to render game state as graphical output in Canvas.